First Aid Kit Standard according to the latest standard of Oranje Kruis, including suspension bracket. A complete first aid kit for both the business and private market. Large model first aid kit, suitable for extra additions of the first aid filling.
Need a first aid kit for the company, but you don't know which one fits well with the services you offer? First aid kit Standard for the last standard of the Orange Cross is suitable for companies, organizations and associations. The 82-piece first aid kit has all the materials to provide first aid. Check out our industry checker now, in which you can see which first aid kit you need for your company, organization or association.
Looking for a first aid kit or first aid kit?
Every organization is obliged by the Working Conditions Act to take measures in the field of company emergency response and to have, among other things, a well-equipped first aid kit. The BHV first-aid kit XL complies with this and also with the recent guidelines of Het Oranje Kruis. The first aid kit also comes with an Orange Cross certificate sticker. This suitcase is suitable for companies with a low business risk, such as retail and wholesale, offices, childcare, schools, hotels, sports-recreation-tourism, care sector, light industry and logistics and is most suitable for companies up to 25 people.
The BHV XL first aid kit is the larger model of the BHV standard kit. This variant contains the same items as in the standard BHV case, but in this larger case it is also possible to store extra BHV and/or first aid products. You can also order these products separately from us so that you can immediately replenish the case. This makes this suitcase suitable for more people.
All articles are in two different compartments and in compartments covered with plexiglass cover plates. This ensures that all products remain in place even when opened. It is advisable to seal the suitcases by means of a control sticker or a seal . This way you know exactly whether the case has been opened and you can reorder the missing products if necessary .
Recommendations in addition to your emergency response case are, for example, a plaster machine, emergency response vests, safety signs/icons or a fire extinguisher.
- The best before date of this case is 3-4 years. After this date, products are no longer sterile and the quality and antibacterial effect of the product can no longer be guaranteed.
- The size of this case is 43 x 30 x 16 cm and comes with wall holder and screws
- Suitable for companies up to 25 people
- Suitable for companies with a low business risk
A possible addition to this first aid kit could be a Quickfix plaster dispenser . This way you don't have to open the emergency response kit as often. The most commonly used first aid materials are plasters.
- 43 x 30 x 16 cm
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Medical Device
- Suitable for
- € 50,00 - € 74,99
- Oranje Kruis 2016
The refills of schoonmaak-centrum.nl meet the current requirements and are always provided with fresh products so that you can go ahead for a while.
- 10 Wound plasters Textile 10x6 cm
- 20 Plaster strips Water-repellent PE assorted
- 5 Finger bobs white size L
- 12 adhesive strips 76 mm
- 1 adhesive plaster 500x2.5 cm
- 2 International quick bandage (rolled) 6x8 cm
- 2 International quick bandage (rolled) 10x12 cm
- 4 Compresses 1/16 - 8.5x5 cm
- 4 Compresses 10x10 cm
- 5 Non-adherent compresses 10x10 cm
- 2 Elastic bandages 400x6 cm
- 2 self-adhesive bandages 400x8 cm
- 2 Ideal bandage 500x6 cm without bandage clamps
- 2 Ideal bandage 500x8 cm without bandage clips
- 1 Disinfection lotion 30 ml
- 1 Sterile dressing cloth 600x800 mm
- 1 Rescue Blanket Gold/Silver 210x160 cm
- 1 Respiratory Cloth (Life Saving Kiss)
- 2 Pairs of Nitrile gloves size L
- 1 bandage scissors stainless steel with plastic handle 19 cm
- 1 Pointed tweezers 10 cm
- 1 Orange Cross Flowchart